Sunday, April 6, 2008

I THINK I AM GETTING THE HANG OF THIS PAZZLES MACHINE

YULP............I am kind of getting the hang of this machine......but I sure do have LOADS to learn...Here is a cut that I cut and then paper pieced together using my Pazzles machine...isn't this DUCK the cutest ever........It is a cut that can be purchased for the machine.....I am so impressed with how I can cut a word so small......love this fine cut..This duck with be offered in my ETSY STORE...Next is my design for then new challenge over at the BBTB site......the challenge was to use the hat cut from the Celebration cartridge...well have a good night.....

9 comments:

jaycee51 said...

Oh my, you certainly have got the hang of it. This little duck is so cute. I adore your hat cut with the celebrations cartridge & the papers are fantastic. Beautiful creations as always. JC.

Joyce said...

The little duck is just precious!! You indeed have "got it together".

Nikki said...

This is just way tooo cute!
The more I see from your Pazzles creations to more I want to get it!

michelle said...

This has to be the cutest duck ever !! you are rockin with this machine !!! FANTASTIC !!!

Danielle Flanders said...

I love this little hat!! So CUTE!!! Gorgeous work as always! :)

Hugs, Dani

Liz said...

okay so I tried looking for Pazzle online and see what its' all about but I only see it for sale at $500!!! geesh! But really is it worth it? More than the Cricut?

Unknown said...

Dang girl!!! You are soooooo talented! I love ALL your creations!

Susanne Perry said...

That little duck is just so cute. Loving your new creations!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

You've really gotten the hang of your new machine. This adorable!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next... I'll be lurking!