Thursday, October 16, 2008

FIRST CHRISTMAS CARD SET.............

Wow, it seems like it took me FOREVER to complete this set......I had so much fun creating these shaped Christmas cards.....This set contains 4 shaped cards with 4 matching envelopes..All of these cards and box were designed using my Pazzles......I used all sorts of goodies on these cards along with some beautiful Basic Grey papers...This set is available in my etsy store here......but if you would rather make the set yourself and have unlimited times to cut out several of these shaped cards and box, you can purchase the set from my cutting files blog here.





14 comments:

Jen said...

Wow!!! Regina these are beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Your designs are always so stunning! I'm sure someone will quickly take these off your hands.

Anonymous said...

Love this cards, I lot of work and detail I see in them. Wonderful! ...Sonia

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WOW-WOW-WOW!!!! I love all of these cards. Hugs, T

DeeDee said...

Whoa!! These are ALL GORGEOUS Regina!! I just love BG papers...you are one talented Lady!!! HUGS!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Gorgeous! I was just over at Cosmo Cricket's blog, and Julie is giving away some Cosmo fabric! She's asking for creative ways that scrapbookers would use it, and I thought of you, and the way you've cut fabric on your Pazzles. You should check it out and enter!!

Brens Designs said...

Wow! What a beautiful set of cards! You always do such a wonderful job on all of your creations!

Bren

artfulstampin said...

Just gorgeous, love the papers and lace you have used!

Nikki said...

Regina, these cards are gorgeous!!! Love the shades of colors you used, those are my favorite shades when decorating for Christmas.

Hugs, Nikki

Laura Davis said...

Oh these are just beautiful Regina!
Laura

Eveline said...

What a lovely set of Christmas card.
Eveline.

Michele Kovack said...

These are absolute perfection!!!

Kathy said...

These are just stunning, absolutely beautiful work

J. said...

I love, love, love these cards! They're all sooo beautiful!!! You are just one talented lady!!!