Thursday, August 20, 2009

TEACHER GIFT.....

Well I finally finished up a quick little back to school teacher gift...I was waiting to see what the teacher needed before going out and just buying whatever I wanted...I already showed you all the PENCIL BOX that I decorated full of pencils...next I needed to wrap up some very colorful paper and just decided to wrap it in kraft paper and add some of the paper from the pencil box on the front of the kraft paper....then I found this adorable apple from scrapnfonts and cut it out using my Gazelle cutter....way cute.......added a new .99 cent special JUST A LITTLE SOMETHING FROM ME TO YOU circle stamp from the cutting cafe....I also made a card that I showed a few days ago..(had my little Ben sign the inside) and popped a gift card in it...decorated the outside of the envelope with the same PENCIL BOX paper....and added the same circle stamp....ALL DONE NOW....I sure hope she likes it....

This is the decorated envelope.

17 comments:

C said...

Lucky Teacher!! I bet your kids' teachers are the envy of their school when they receive such awesome gifts!

Brenda said...

AWESOME job Regina as always....I am sooo amazed and inspired by your talent!
Also wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! When I first got my cricut and seen your work on the MB I have been in love with your work! Hope you get your Birthday Wish!!
hugs
Brenda

Jingle said...

This is fabulous! I would be thrilled to receive such a wonderful gift!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

That is one lucky teacher! This is so cute!

Michele Kovack said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! And BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you have a fabulous day!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, REGINA!!!!! Hope your day is blessed and full of lots of cake, presents, and fun!! I absolutely love this set! I'm going to make something for JJ's teacher, so thank you for this awesome inspiration!! Love you girlfriend! have a fabulous birthday!

~amy~ said...

absolutely adorable project Regina!!! Happy Birthday sista!!!!!!!!!!

Kay said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday my sweet, amazing, talented Regina,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!

Tons of hugs to you! xoxo, ♥♥ Kay

Louise said...

Wow, what fabulous gifts for your son's teacher! Love the embossed dotty green paper :)
Happy Birthday, hope you have a good one x0x
Louise x

Danielle Flanders said...

gorgeous! love this, Regina!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

OMG SIS this is sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I am sure all the teachers in that school want Ben in their class. You are amazing!! Hugs, T

DeeDee said...

You are so amazing girle! WOW, the teacher will truly love this little set! I sure do! HUGS!

Babydoll said...

Great stuff! I love that apple. :)

bonnie said...

Georgeous Regina...who wouldn't like this...love the gorgeous ribbon...wish I was a teacher in your neighbourhood hehe! :) Bonnie x

Lana Clarke said...

Oh Regina I missed your birthday so here is a VERY BIG BELATED BIRTHDAY WISH & HUG!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day with your gorgeous family x
Beautiful project
Hugs
Lana x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your son's teacher will love it! The papers are just so fun and perfect for a teacher gift.

Janell J said...

Wow great color choice!!