Saturday, February 26, 2011

LET'S GO FOR A RIDE.....................

Well hubby and I decided to buy bikes last week...or shall I say new bikes....now we can hardly wait for the spring time to come to do some serious riding together and with the kids....we rode a bit after getting the bikes, but lately the weather has been really cold and rainy so we will have to put the bikes aside for a bit.....I thought I would use the new LETS GO FOR A RIDE set and make him a quick card and send to his job....I love how this card came out....SO QUICK, no fuss, straight to the point....I ended up printed the bike on transparency paper...added a few rhinestones and stitching...then a scallop border to the inside and that was it....you can check out this set here....hugs

10 comments:

Jeri said...

This is fantastic Regina. I love that you printed it on a transparency. You're a genius!!!

C said...

Love the bike on the transparency!! Too cute with the scallops...and that little heart1

Peet said...

Wow, Love this stunning card, Regina!!!
Hugs!

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Regina. Gorgeous card I love the idea of the transparency paper. Can't wait to have a play with these
Hugs
Tamara

papertrails leaver said...

Love it Regina! I know your hubby adored it as well! This new set really has me captivated! I can see it used multiples! Very cool!

Sharon Caudle said...

this is adorable, Regina! I love that bike and you've embellished perfectly (as you always do!!) :)
hugs, Sharon

mickeydee said...

I LOVE how you used the bling on the handlebars and on the wheels. It addds the perfect touch! So, so cute!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card Regina...love the smidge of scallops...great design!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

I love this card... The bling on the handlebars is too cute! Love that you used a transparency. AWESOME!!

bumblebee creations said...

this is so awesome!!! I totally love everything about it!