Saturday, August 30, 2014

POP UP CARDS AND FINALLY A BOX TO HOLD EMBELLISHED CARDS

I think I am in love with POP UP CARDS..............
Over at the Cutting Cafe, there is a new set of ASSORTED POP UP CARDS that was just released this week............
Here are a few sample projects.....I may end up using the present one for this years Christmas cards.







 AND finally I designed a 3d greeting card envelope box to  mail those heavily embellished cards. I just cut it out in kraft paper and then added a few pieces of chipboard and it is ready to go....WITHOUT messing up the card.


HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

3 comments:

Unknown said...

FANtabulous projects Regina!!! I love your variety of pop up cards and the paper you used on each one. AWESOME inspiration!!! xx

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

These cards are absolutely beautiful Regina. So pretty and fun.

Angela said...

I love, love, love your style Regina! What fun and beautiful 3D pop ups!