Sunday, November 30, 2014

VISIONS OF SUGAR PLUMS..........DAY 1

Hello friends welcome to day one of 


For the last few years the talented Lori Hairston of Chouxchoux Paper Art
has been hosting a super fun week long blog hop with several other bloggers showcasing anything from Holiday Recipes to Greeting Cards and more for the Christmas holiday.
With LOADS of prizes to win.
This year I will be participating for 4 days this week....showcasing some of my favorite projects from the past....
Today I am showcasing these fun SANTA SUIT fry boxes - made from the FUN WITH FRY BOXES from the Cutting Cafe:


I simply love how these came up. You can view the set here.

Now on to the giveaways for today:


      Studio Shine



AND these are the other bloggers that are participating today....
   Char
   Lisa
   Ira
   Sandy
   Regina- that's me


 BE SURE TO VISIT LORI'S BLOG AND LEAVE A COMMENT TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING.
see ya tomorrow

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really cute!! My grandaughters would love these, I'll have to come look :-)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Regina, I love your fry box Santa! these will make great favors for the season!

Sandy said...

Absolutely adorable - yum!
Sandy xx

Lori said...

So adorable - love the Santa suit! Thank you so much for taking part in Visions of Sugarplums!

Tanya said...

Lots of wonderful projects on your blog! Love the fry box Santa!

Karon said...

This is so adorable!! What a fabulous treat box. TFS

Kathleen said...

Very clever! I'm going to try to make one.

Carol from La Crosse said...

I've been following your blog for as long as I have been following card blogs and I get your updates sent to my email. Your projects are so adorable.

Thank you for sharing your very special talents and for being part of this fun blog hop!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love your little Santa fry box! This is adorable!

misteejay said...

How cute - what super treat boxes.
Toni xx

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Very cute Regina. The buttons are a nice finish to the box.

Lisa Minckler said...

I do not even have to tell you how MUCH I love this fry box. I think you know I flipped out with excitement the first time I saw what you did with it and it never ceases to amaze me when I see it again. I LOVE THIS BOX!!
So stinking cute.
hugs,
Lisa x