Wednesday, May 6, 2015

RE-PURPOSE.............WITH THE CUTTING CAFE

Wednesday we will be featuring some fun projects over on the Cafe's Blog using some of the MANY background sets.....
The challenge for this week is to re purpose - alter something that you would normally throw away...well from time to time I will buy those 9 packs of cappuccino drinks that come in jars from Costco....these jars are soooooo awesome for altering....
I decided to make a 4th of July display of pinwheels filled with kool-aid......I used the following sets:






Here is another project I made using these jars:

Be sure to visit the Cafe to see all of the other dt awesome projects.

4 comments:

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Amazing my beautiful friend:) Love the idea for centerpieces...Something about the 4th that always makes me happy:) Probably because I thought Belle was going to be born that day, but she was born on the 9th..Always loved the Freedom Month:)and Belle's Bday Month:)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I have a bunch of those jars (and not because I drink it, but friends give me the jars empty) and I am definitely going to make these! What fun decorations! I could even use this for some showers I'm hosting! Thanks for the inspiration!

Angeline Choo said...

What a cute altered jar! Love the Christmas ones :)

Tina Goodwin said...

Oh my gosh! I love these! I like that you showed different ways to use them. There is so much you could do with these. You are a genius!